- Gaining experience with leading technologies and sharing knowledge.
- Spreading the spirit of Open Source community.
- Connecting organizations interested in Open Source research and development with people willing and able to research and develop.
- Raising Open Source activity in Russia.
Who we are¶
We are a small group of students, postgraduates, professors and independent professionals in Computer science and Software development. We collaborate with several universities, student programs and companies.
What we do¶
Our current activities are concerned with wireless networks and network simulation, power management in mobile devices serverless network file systems, system and kernel programming, knowledge engineering and smart space technologies, compilers and interpreters, bioinformatics and protein modelling, mobile application development.
We work with lots of usual and unusual devices like OLPC and intel netbooks, Internet tablets, mobile phones, server and desktop systems.
We collaborate with global open source community, industrial experts and international research and development programs. Our members are participating in conferences and seminars as authors and as experts, publishing scientific papers and doing trainings.
Contacts and extra information:¶
- Main wiki page http://osll.spb.ru/projects/osll/wiki
- Projects page http://osll.spb.ru/projects
- Our resources:
We are open to any new Open Source initiative.
Anyone who accepts our mission can join us. You are welcome!
Usability Engineering & Ubiquitous Computing on mob devices
В рамках Joint Advanced Student School (JASS'2012) проводится курс программирования для мобильных устройств iOS, Android
Введение в Smart spaces
Открытая лекция "Введение в Smart spaces. Новая парадигма разработки мобильного программного обеспечения" "Введение в Smart spaces. Новая парадигма разработки мобильного программного обеспечения" Сергей Баландина
- Inter container transport (05/07/2013 01:19 pm)
[srcgraph] Source visualizer (05/02/2013 10:16 am)
From time to time developers have to investigate and reconstruct program logic which was written by other developers. This is kind of software engineering which is reqired:
- control blocks visualization;
- data visualization;
- dependency graph creation...
- BSC Ryabikov Elfperf (04/02/2013 07:59 am)
- hsm-virtualbox (03/18/2013 08:43 pm)
- I/o Performance analyser (02/25/2013 02:26 pm)